Friday, October 2, 2009

The pain and loneliness when Jesus face the Cross ,當耶穌面對十字架的痛苦和孤獨。




In the early month of June 2009, one morning I woke up in pain and I quickly called my husband to pray for me. We were facing the court's order to move out of House of Glory by 14th of June (on my birthday)This was done by my 6th uncle's lawyer. These things has been troubling us since September 2008 after my uncle (who has been migrated to Australia for more than 20 years) a sudden shown up at our door gate. We were living and taking care of Grandpa's home since we got married on 18th of Jan 2006.

We know the Lord has been walking with us all this time, He has told us 3 months beforehand when we both attained a 3 days prophetic conference at FGA, Jalan Kuchai Lama, we were called to altar for a prophetic prayer on property and land dispute which I was told it will happen in my life. After 3 months, things came to pass. For months of water supply being cut off, we experienced the much blessing from God, we were still and wait upon His hand move and God truly was fighting the battle for us. We see his hands provide the rainwater from heaven faithfully.

And this particular morning , It was not easy for me and my husband to go through all these, but one thing which I am holding strong is my God's promise. I felt pain in my chest and I told my husband that I saw Jesus and I was brought to the time when LORD was being crucified and tortured,he was being whipped by Roman soldiers. I felt the pains which Jesus suffered and I could understand how lonely Jesus was when he walked up to Calvary and bearing the cross all by Himself. I cried out loud from my inner spirit. I wept and wept none stop because it was not easy for Him to bare these alone.  He promised to show me my entire family tree get their salvation. I wanted so much for God to touch all my uncles and aunties and my relatives' life and I want salvation to come to them especially for my own parents. I have prayed for them faithfully for many years. God has spoken to my life there will happen one event which all of them will come to know Christ Jesus. Like the story of Joseph. " These is it, these is it. " , I told myself, I willing to bear this cross for the Lord for the sake of their salvation......

When Jesus was nailed and gave out his last breath, He pray to heaven for all the sinners in this world that Father in heaven should forgive them for they do not know what they are doing. Days before when my husband and I decide to leave the house and left all the furniture and and clothing behind (We can not carry all those with us), we know the love which we have for one another will be strong enough to start a new life.

When I dreamed of myself walking through the prison. The cells were all empty, and I was lead by a group of women to enter and went out from the other entrance. The building were tall, many stories. I have bring petition unto the Lord, I told the him that if it is His will , let me obey to the very end. When I was on my knees pray this petition I could see Jesus's face and His feeling the same emotional where JESUS was praying up on a place called Gethsemane on the night he was being betray. He pray to father," My soul is deeply grieved, to the point pf death;......My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; yet not as I will, but your as Thou wilt." Matthew 26:38-39

In life, we face persecution and trouble, sometime we face decisions we are going to make it related to life and death. But Jesus chose the latter, guess what ? 3 days later, He was being resurrected and sit on right hand now at the throne of the Father.

In all things which we gone through, we give God all the Glory and He is my redeemer, He is my light in the darkness, most important  JESUS IS MY PERSONAL SAVIOUR, AMEN.

1 comment:

  1. None things is greater than living an obedient life which pleasing the LORD.

    ReplyDelete