Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Encountering with the devils

           I am so glad that "Following His voice" in prophetic.net is open a discussion on this topic " Sharing a Dream that I had Last Night with you...." which you have started on month of June.
There were times I have encounter devils visitation at my old house which located next to a Chinese Temple. My husband and I spend much of our time in praying and fight against the demonic spirit and breaking the stronghold of the people down the hill. One church was not growing for past 40 years until Lord instructed us to move and stay in "House of Glory". One night around 11:00 p.m. after some devotion and prayer. We have off the light and going to sleep. Suddenly, in the midst darkness, I saw two figures came from far and slowly approaching me. I thought I was deeply at sleep. But I was conscious that I saw another spirit in their realm. In Chinese , the non believers worship to many other gods for materialistic success and financial blessings. They worship trees, stones and many gods idols.
The particular spirit that visited me was spirit of death. Whenever we hear that someone dies (non believer) their soul was chain and be dragged to hell by these spirit. They look like an ox on the head but having a horse face. And as they walk you can hear the sound of chain which used to chain the lost souls. And one of them was holding a sharp pitchfork, the other one is holding the chain. They both looked very ugly. I was frighten and I started praying using the name of Jesus and praying non stop. They disappeared and I woke up and instantly I shaken my husband who has deeply asleep.
I told him what I saw. I also heard a threaten voice from the devils, "Today we are going to other place/souls, be watchful that someone in your neighborhood, a person will be passing away." I told my husband what I heard, we both decided to stay awake for sometime, continued to intercede and worship God in songs and hymns.
For the next two days, my darling advice me to stay home and just work on housework or gardening. On the 3rd day, I went downhill to do some marketing, I saw one of our neighbor is having funeral service and they are non believer. I knew and confirm what I saw and heard. I truly thank Jesus for His mighty name even the devils have to bow before him.
The same incident happened a few years back while I was in hospital ministry. I joined group of sisters and brothers in Christ to visit and pray for patients in the hospital one or twice a week.One afternoon, we were having lunch fellowship, a sister was sharing her testimonial to me about one of the female patient who called her up early in the morning to come to hospital because she wanted to accept Jesus into her life. What happened on the night before was, when this patient (having a chronically illness ) was deeply asleep, she encounter the same spirit which I saw came to her with chain, she remember my sister in Christ has came to her bed and talk about Jesus but she refuse to open her heart and accept our LORD. And the Sister told her in any circumstances, if she called upon Jesus, the devils will not able to harm her. So, she boldly told the evil spirit that she refused to follow them to hell because she want to accept Jesus and become a Christian. The moment she mentioned the name of Jesus, those two spirits disappear. And the next morning when she woke up, the very 1st thing she request a nurse to call my sister in Christ to come to hospital, Praise the Lord for His name is the most powerful name on earth and in heaven or hell, Amen.

For those who yet to know our Lord Jesus, I would like you to pray this prayer with me : " Dear father in heaven, I know I am a sinner and I could not saved myself from going to hell. I truly appreciate what You have done for us by sending your only begotten son JESUS to this world and die for me. I, now open my heart,and sincerely invite Jesus to come into my life and be my savior. Please guide me, Lord Jesus, in each and every days for my new life which you have redeemed with your precious blood, I prayed and asked all this in the mighty name of JESUS, Amen."

God Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment