Friday, November 21, 2014

ISRAEL~ MY BELOVED ~ THE FATHER SPEAKS " 以色列〜我親愛的〜天父說 " - Part I

ISRAEL~ MY BELOVED ~ THE FATHER SPEAKS 
" 以色列〜天父說 :" 我親愛的〜"
Part ( I )


              Oh, for surely I tell you, beloved,even now this day, Jerusalem -- that your walls are ever before Me. And even now I would still gather you into My arms as a hen gathers her chicks. But you would not. But still I weep for you, My beloved Israel. For My covenant of love and commitment to you shall never be broken but shall continue from generation to generation. Oh, for was it not you I chose out of all the peoples of the Earth, and yes, I covenanted to you and drew you unto Me, My beloved. For was it not out of you that came My prophets, and was it not out of you that My own beloved, only begotten Son came forth?

             Oh yes, Israel -- and so it was that even as you crucified My Son, still I love you. Even as through the centuries you rejected Me through your blindness, still I loved you. And so it was that even in the midst of the turmoil and grieving of the Holocaust, so My sovereign hand rested upon you. And so it was that i brought you out of the devastation and the abandonment by both enemies and friends until your voice once again as a remnant cried out to Me through the heavens.

              哦,對我肯定告訴你,親愛的,即使是現在這一天,耶路撒冷 - 你的牆壁是永遠在我面前。即使是現在,我仍然聚集你們在我的胳膊好像母雞聚集小雞。但你不會。但我哭的我親愛的以色列。對於我的愛和承諾的約永遠不會被打破,但將繼續代代相傳。哦,對了就不是你我選擇地球,所有人民,是的,我就給你,並提請你問我,我的愛人。對於是不是來了我的先知,並就不是出於你,我自己心愛的,唯一的兒子就出來了

              哦,是的,以色列 - 於是就出現,即使你釘在十字架上我的兒子,我依然愛你。即使通過你通過你的盲目性拒絕了我的世紀,我依然愛你。因此,這是即使在大屠殺
動亂 和悲傷之中,所以我的主權一手叉腰你身上。因此,這是我給你帶來了破壞和放棄雙方的敵人和朋友,直到你的聲音再一次的殘大聲對我在天空。


            And so it was by My mighty arm as with Moses of old, so I brought you, My people, and I gathered you together. That  even as the nations of the world once again behind closed doors marshaled their voices together against you, so I sent My mighty warring angels forth, and Michael himself fought against the satanic princes on your behalf. And as in the days of old, I brought you back with great joy and rejoicing to your land and My land, the land of Israel.

            And  even as the world looked upon the small and pitiful state and once again mocked, so too through the decades my sovereign hand has been upon you to prosper you, to bless you, to water you, to protect you. And how could it be -- were it not for the hand of the living God -- that such a remnant could bring the world to a standstill?

            因此,這是由我的膀臂與老摩西,所以我給你帶來了,我的人,和我收集你在一起。即使作為世界各國再度關起門來他們的聲音一起對付你所以我給我的威猛交戰的天使出來,和邁克爾本人攻打代表你的邪惡的王子。而作為古老的日子裡,我領你回到巨大的喜悅和歡欣你的土地和我的土地,以色列的土地

            甚至作為世界都把小得可憐的狀態,並再次嘲笑,所以也通過幾十年我主權的手一直在你身上繁榮你,祝福你保護你。它怎麼可能 - 如果不是活的上帝之手 - 這樣的遺跡可能帶來世界陷入癱瘓

           Oh, for surely I have made I known that when Israel wars -- the nations gather -- even the Western and the Arab nations and the Eastern nations' eyes are upon Israel because My eye is upon Israel. And so, beloved, in the same manner that you have seen My mighty outstretched hand in the years to come.for many are your enemies, O Israel, and even those that speak peace to you speak with forked tongues. For many shall come to you to sue for favor, but they shall come with forked tongue.

          哦,對我肯定取得我知道,當以色列的戰爭 - 的國家聚集 - 甚至是西方和阿拉伯國家和東歐國家的目光都在以色列,因為我的眼睛是以色列。所以,親愛的,在你已經看到了我的大能伸出的手在年內以相同方式come.for很多都是你的敵人,以色列阿,即使是那些講和平,你說話的舌頭分叉。對於許多人來對你起訴的青睞,但他們必口是心非

************************************************ 
To be continue
 ISRAEL~ MY BELOVED ~ THE FATHER SPEAKS 
" 以色列〜我親愛的〜天父說 "
 in Part (II) 

A Visitation of JESUS CHRIST
JOURNAL OF THE UNKNOWN PROPHET
 

No comments:

Post a Comment