Friday, January 29, 2010

Proverbs - Book of Wisdom ( I )


Book of Proverbs 8

11 For wisdom is better than rubies,
And all the things one may desire cannot be compared with her.

12 I, wisdom, dwell with prudence,
And find out knowledge and discretion.

13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil;
Pride and arrogance and the evil way
And the perverse mouth I hate.

14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom;
I am understanding, I have strength.

15 By me kings reign, And rules decree justice.

16 By me princes rule, and nobles,
All the judges of the earth.

17 I LOVE those who LOVE ME,
And those who seek ME diligently will find ME.

18 Riches and honor are with ME,
Enduring riches and righteousness.

19 My fruit is better than gold,
Yes, than fine gold.

20 I traverse (walk about on) the way of righteousness,
In the midst of the paths of justice.

21 That I may cause those who LOVE ME to inherit wealth,
That I may fill their treasuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment