Monday, November 14, 2011

Wolves in sheep clothing (是披着羊皮的狼)




Shalom :
           To men and women of God, brothers and sisters in Christ, beloved children of the most high God,
平安 !
           在基督里的兄弟姐妹们,亲爱的孩子们的至高神。

       This morning, before I wake up the Lord shown me a dream and reveal ABOUT Facebook's " ministers ". Many are using Lion's heads or faces or young handsome and beautiful faces as their as facebook profile picture. But God alert me to be aware some of these so called " ministers " 所谓的“部长”,至高神的仆人,  they are just " WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHINGS 披着羊皮的狼  " I shared this with my beloved one too ", try to find out how should I post these message  in facebook to alert others and expose those wicked one. He did not gave me any answers, smile.

       Then, I decided to spent more time praying in spirit..

       然后,我决定用 更多的精神代祈祷。


John 6:70 " Then Jesus replied, “Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet    
                            one of you is a devil!”
               71 (He meant Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot, who, though one of the Twelve, was later to betray him.)


約 翰 福 音 6:70 “ 耶 穌 說 : 我 不 是 揀 選 了 你 們 十 二 個 門 徒 麼 ? 但 你 們 中 間 有 一 個   
                                   是 魔 鬼 。  "
約 翰 福 音 6:71 " 耶 穌 這 話 是 指 著 加 略 人 西 門 的 兒 子 猶 大 說 的 ; 他 本 是 十 二 個 門 徒 裡 的 一 個 , 後 來 要 賣 耶 穌 的 . "




All glory unto the Lord, thank you Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment