Sunday, July 3, 2011

When The Holy Spirit is in control


You better watch out, you better watch out, Holy Fire will consume your ungodly life..... be prepare !

To the children of God, the ministers, the worship leaders, the intercessors, and His beloved one .....

             When the music started in the early worship service, and the leaders and pastors prayed, " Let the Lord and Holy Spirit come and take control..... ". When the music start...... praises and songs are receiving  at the Throne of the LORD as hearts are turn to HIM and spirits and souls are united in worship to Lord. As your petitions are being approval. Holy Spirit was being invited into the present of God and dwell in the midst of the worship and service. ......
You better watch out, you better watch out ..... you better put your priority right ..... because the Lord is the consuming fire, He is also your potter, whatever you ask in songs or in prayers will be answers according the leading of the spirit ,... You asked for guidance, the Lord sent His prophetic ministers, you asked for signs and wonders, the Lord want to manifest in the service ..... don't you know that you have a loving Father  who does not give you snake when you ask for fish ...... He is here, when HE is here, HE DESIRE RESPECTS , HONOR, POWER, AND GLORY ...... SO BE WATCHFUL WHO GOD HAD SENT IN THE MIDST OF YOUR SERVICE .......
              IF YOU DID NOT INVITE OR ASK HIM TO COME, GOD'S PRESENT WILL NOT BE HERE, HIS PRESENT WILL NOT BE REAL ........ SO DO NOT BLASPHEMING THE HOLY SPIRIT OR GRIEVE THE HOLY SPIRIT BY RESTRICTING HIS MOVING ...... OR ELSE HE WILL COME AND CONSUME AND UPROOT  ALL YOUR SINFUL AND ROTTEN ROOTS ...... BE WATCHFUL WHEN YOU PRAYED, SAID THE LORD OF HOSTS.

God never looks at the size or how big is your church or home cell service ..... it is not the number of head count. Father only looks at your hearts and your desires how much you desire of His present and be transform into His image, HE love to hold you, guide you, and lead you..... BUT ARE YOU WILLING ? Let your  "Yes " be "Yes" and "No" be " No " .... there is nothing in between because it is not acceptable for the LORD.

      If you called upon My name and ask Me to take control in your service, and you stop My Spirit's  movement, I WILL surely discipline you, Obedient is better than sacrifice ..... I take delight in My children obedient not their burn offerings. STOP calling the name of LORD in vain, the name of Lord is strong and power, making fun of the Holy Spirit and called Him the evil spirits or foreign spirits and I WILL surely chastise you, said the LORD Almighty.
          Spirit of God is the spirit of Liberty, He set the captives free, He break the dark side of spiritual bondages, the LORD want to speak, He brings blessings, healing, health, laughter and long life etc. But are you ready for all these ?Beware , the LORD is watching you.
I have and will remove certain websites because they have make fun of ME, some so called "Christian" networks, websites but they are using My name in internet to do worldly business, asking money.

               There are only handful of ministers who know and reverent this ..... Kathryn KuhlmanBenny Hinn, Smith Wigglesworth, Maria Woodworth-Etter  etc. Many seeks me ,but they move away from Holy Spirit and they have miss the blessings, judgements must beginning in the house of the LORD, " In Judgement REMEMBER MERCY ... for judgement would be merciless to those who show no mercy." ~James 2:13 ~. 

        As you stone others with the words of your mouth, "I WILL stone you also, I know the hearts who are those with me, who are those who love me, those who respect me and fear Me," said the LORD. But to those who show mercy, I will show mercy. 
Never restrict the movement of the Holy Spirit, beware I can close down your prayer house and remove your blessings even as my servant Benjamin speaks. Beware, Pastor Bernard lest I take your candle stick away ... Revelation 3:3 "REPENT" !  YOU ARE SICK SPIRITUALLY, AND I AM SICK OF YOU AND YOUR EXCUSES OF NO FINANCE AND YOU CHEAT MY PEOPLE OF THEIR , I AM SICK OF YOU, BE READY TO MEET ME TONIGHT. AND SOME OF YOU WILL DIE IF YOU DO NOT REPENT ! SOME OF YOU WILL NOT RECOVER FROM THE DISEASE YOU HAVE, FOR THE LORD IS NOT PLEASE WITH YOU. AND YOU WILL NOT LIVE ANY LONGER TO  POLLUTE MY NAME AND MY PEOPLE.

      THE LORD SAID, " I WILL BE MERCIFUL TOWARD THOSE WHO SHOW TRUE REPENTANT , I KNOW YOUR HEARTS, WHEN I MOVE AND YOU WILL SEE THINGS HAPPEN. YOU WILL KNOW THAT I HAVE SPOKEN. DO NOT MOCK MY SERVANTS BENJAMIN AND CASSANDRA BECAUSE THEY HAVE SPOKEN IN MY NAME.

   SIGNED,
HOLY SPIRIT
 
p/s: you asked me to deal with the people who do not know my name, JUDGEMENT MUST FIRST BEGIN AT THE HOUSE OF GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment