Saturday, January 8, 2011

~TO MY LORD JESUS CHRIST. ~



~TO MY LORD JESUS CHRIST. ~

To my Lord Jesus, love from my heart. 
Millions Thanks for paying all the sins of us on the Cross.
Millions Thanks for your precious blood , which has cleanse us from the ugly pass.

O lord, no name is sweeter than the name of yours !!!

To My Lord Jesus, love from my soul,
Thousands of songs I want to sing for you, to uphold your GREATNESS,
Thousands of poems I love to write about your loves to me,

O my redeemer, No one can replace your position in my heart !!!

To my Lord Jesus, love from my inner cry,
Countless of arts, I want to describe your beauty,
Countless of bruses, I wish I could draw out your majesty.

O my precious Lord, teach me how to desribe ....... 
FOREVER AND EVER
LET YOUR KINGDOM REIGN  MAJESTICALLY  !  

2 comments:

  1. HI Glory to Jesus and blessed be the of the Lord and HE is the Supreme power to Save us from the Bandage of Sins so I like and LOVE very much until my death so I have decided to follow the Jesus and serving the Lord so kindly pray for me and ministry.
    By
    Rev. Moses from India
    www.christevangelicalministries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete