Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Priceless Gem Is Being Formed In YOU

Recently a message share by Rev.JACOB.C.CHACKO to me in Face book.

Jacob C. Chacko December 7 at 2:21am Reply Report
Dear, A Priceless Gem Is Being Formed In YOU.!!.

1 Peter 4:12-13 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.


We have been hearing many of testimonies from people who are really feeling the pressure, and who have expressed gratitude and appreciation for ministry over the last few months. When I hearing this , my initial thought was wow, God is creating some magnificent diamonds!

A diamond is the hardest natural substance known, having been created by intense heat and pressure. I'm seeing believers becoming like diamonds, created the only way possible, through fiery trials... and then, the final precision sculpting by the Master Jeweler as He cuts them into priceless gems. I believe this is not just a metaphor, but a true "last days" vision, for, as these diamonds are prepared, and as the light of Jesus begins beaming through them, I'm seeing thousands of rays of light impacting this darkening world around us....all for His glory!

DEAR ,Don't despise the discipline, the intense pressure you are currently under, the testing of your faith. Rather, as hard as it can be, try to embrace them in light of what they truly are -- the very method of God's forming you into a priceless diamond for the world to see, and be amazed at the beauty of JESUS shining bright and clear as crystal through your very life!

Rev.JACOB.C.CHACKO.
Bishop.
REVIVAL CHURCH
INDIA

Cassandra Fun Tze Lai December 7 at 1:13pm
Thank you so much for the wonderful message, God bless you. 

 


 

Jacob C. Chacko December 7 at 7:12pm Report
You are welcome.
Keep me in your prayers.
And also longing to know more of you
With blessings
DAISY AND JACOB 
 
Cassandra Fun Tze Lai December 7 at 8:16pm
I just like to invite you to drop by at my homepage whenever you are free, O by the way, for the message which you have sent me , I wish to post at my website. May I ?
When the LORD lead, My husband (Prophet Benjamin) and I will be praying for you , your family and your ministry.

"Let us love one another so that the world will know that we are HIS disciples".
 
Jacob C. Chacko December 8 at 12:41am Report
AMEN
YOU ARE SO FREE TO USE MY MESSAGE
WELCOME
We are indeed in need of your prayers
Because we trust prayers of His faithful like you both.
May the Lord of harvest bless you and prosper all your efforts
Together in harvest
DAISY AND JACOB
MISSIONS ASIA

No comments:

Post a Comment