Wednesday, July 17, 2013

AN OPEN VISION I HAD! 我有一個開放的天堂視覺!


AN OPEN VISION I HAD! 
一個開放的天堂視覺!

The Heavens Opened and I saw Christ!
From Book of Revelation
天裂開,我看到了基督!
來自啟示錄

~ By Dr Michael H Yeager

Pastor/President of Jesus Is Lord Ministries at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania · 



               I was in deep prayer and worship one morning when I looked off to the east. The heavens suddenly were opened to me. I was amazed because the ceiling of the room I was in disappeared and I was looking into the heavens. As I looked up into the heavens in amazement, I saw seven angelic beings. The seven Angels were in long white gowns and they all had golden trumpets lifted to their lips. I could perceive that they had not yet started to blow them, but were on the verge of doing so. 

               Then I looked off to the left of these Angels and there was an army beyond count upon horses. This army was dressed in battle gear of the kind that was worn in the days of Caesar. In the front of this army there was a man on a white horse. There was a crown on his head, and on his side was written: The Word of God! Of course after this open vision I realized that it was Jesus Christ sitting upon the white horse. But I am simply describing to you at this time what exactly I saw. Behind this army was the largest wave of water I had ever seen. It is what we would call a tsunami and it was coming up over the top of the armies of heaven and Christ. Immediately I knew in my heart that this was the early and latter rain that is about to hit the Earth. And I perceived that after this outpouring, the seven angels would begin to blow their trumpets, and judgment would come to the earth. We are about to enter an amazing time.  


               I believe it is already upon us. The early and latter rain is about to be poured out upon the earth. And then will come the final judgment upon those who have rejected the free salvation given through Jesus Christ. This open vision was there just for a moment, just long enough for me to get a good eye full, and then it was gone. Once again the ceiling of the room I was in was visible, and the vision was gone. But the effects of it still linger in my soul and heart. It’s time for the church to wake up, and arise from the dead.






No comments:

Post a Comment